Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Sales Trader to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ROLE OF A SALES TRADER
As a Sales Trader, you play an important role in driving our East Coast Compliance market presence forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Learn to take transactions from origination all the way to finalization
- Develop market presence in across multiple environmental commodities in the East Coast Compliance market, i.e., PJM RECs and NEPOOL RECs
- Build strong relationships with market participants
- Responsible for power and gas hedging strategy and execution via OTC bilateral and ICE
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of clients across your market
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes in your designated market
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience working in East Coast compliance markets and direct exposure to PJM & NEPOOL RECs
- Experience building and managing a trading book
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Can understand clients’ needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively in an intense team environment, while harnessing the ability to build direct working relationships
- Working rights in the United States
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Company sponsored private medical health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Fringe benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.