Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Junior Business developer CEE (H/F) to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPER CEE JUNIOR
From our office in Lyon, the Junior Business Developer will be responsible for the development and management of our portfolio. He/she will be in charge of offering financing solutions, using the White Certificates mechanism, to beneficiaries or contractors working in the industrial or transportation sectors.
- Participate in the efficient development and deployment of our commercial strategy
- Identify and approach new clients heavy energy consumers (industrial plants, tertiary sector, …)
- Identify and approach contractors developing energy efficiency projects
- Technical analysis and quantifying of White Certificates projects
- Managing of the projects from scratch to the deposit
- Highly comfortable with technical solutions (industrial utilities, specific projects, monitoring, ….)
- Monitoring of private or public initiatives that can contribute to the generation of White Certificates
- Graduate of a top-level engineering or business school
- First successful commercial experience in the field of White Certificates or energy management.
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity (an industrial culture is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial and synthetic spirit and who wishes to make a long-term commitment and actively participate in the growth of the company
- You are customer-oriented and defend the interests of your company
- Good English level, both written and spoken
- Position based in Lyon
- Travel in France is to be expected
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.