Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As Recruitment professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent employees. Throughout the hiring process, we rely heavily on data to ensure we recruit talented individuals who are a great fit for the company and will deliver superior performance. The Recruitment team is collaborative, proactive and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF A TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for attracting, developing and growing STX. Aside from the day to day recruitment tasks, you are a business partner and strategic advisor. We would like you to be involved in resource planning, optimizing the candidate experience, helping with onboarding activities, creating a roadmap of career paths and thinking along about business cases and assessments. As a subject matter expert in the field of Talent Acquisition, you want to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you are capable of independently keeping an overview of your work processes and you think ahead.
- Assess current and future hiring requirements in defining a sustainable Talent Acquisition strategy
- Implement an effective Talent Acquisition strategy
- Act as a business partner to internal stakeholders by providing advice regarding the talent pipeline
- Analyze hiring needs in order to provide a resource hiring forecast
- Build talent pipelines in the short and long term
- Align the recruitment process with the Talent Acquisition strategy
- Continually adapt the recruitment process for an optimal candidate experience
- Advise internal stakeholders through out the interview process on best practice
- Manage all recruitment related activities
- Identify top talent both locally and internationally across varying roles and functions
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Corporate Recruiter
- Candidate and client network based in Singapore
- Knowledge of the Singapore job market; with reference to topics related to remuneration, employee benefits and hiring processes
- Experience applying various sourcing methods
- Experience gained at a large corporate is advantageous
- Fluent English speaker
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.