Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Internal Controls, Human Resources, Marketing and Communications, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a specialist in this role, you will play a vital role in developing, managing, and administering our global compensation and benefits programs. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, including HR, finance, and executive teams, to ensure our programs align with our company’s strategic goals and attract top talent. This is a new role within the team and is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves challenges and a scale-up environment that requires flexibility and an eye for detail.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits strategies aligned with the company’s objectives and industry best practices.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to ensure our compensation and benefits programs are competitive and attractive to current and prospective employees.
- Design and administer various global compensation programs, including base salary structures, variable pay plans, and equity-based incentives.
- Manage the global Compensations and Benefits process, including designing and implementing performance metrics and evaluation guidelines.
- Collaborate with HR and finance teams to ensure accurate and timely administration of compensation-related processes, such as salary adjustments, bonuses, and promotions.
- Oversee the administration of global employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks.
- Stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, and industry trends related to compensation and benefits to ensure compliance and competitive positioning.
- Provide expert guidance and support to HR business partners and managers regarding compensation and benefits-related matters.
- Analyze compensation and benefits data to generate meaningful insights and reports for senior leadership, identifying areas for improvement and making data-driven recommendations.
- Proven experience (5 years) in compensation and benefits management in an international environment, including program design, implementation, and administration.
- Deep knowledge of compensation and benefits principles, methodologies, and market trends.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering accurate and high-quality work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information with discretion.
- A proactive mindset focusing on continuous improvement and staying updated on knowledge of current social and fiscal legislation (labor conditions)
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development