Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“The STRIVE by STX Team makes use of all possibilities, skills and infrastructure tools of a global environmental commodities trading company. The goal is to help the world’s biggest corporates achieve their carbon neutrality targets – in the most cost-efficient way. In fact, many of our intercontinental clients not only reach carbon neutrality but move a step further to net-zero or even carbon-negativity. Our department is one of the fastest-growing teams within STX and one of the few that is active in all environmental markets around the globe. Through transactions of renewable energy products, we like to showcase and unlock the huge sustainability potential that these companies have to safeguard the environment while remaining competitive in the future.”– Jens Schumacher, Managing Partner, STRIVE by STX
ROLE OF A CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Corporate Account Manager, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
• Learn to take transactions from origination all the way to execution
• Develop market presence in environmental commodities both domestic and abroad
• Build strong relationships with market participants
• Maintain and develop a portfolio of clients across your market
• Stay up to date with regulatory changes in your designated market
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related fields
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
• Can understand clients’ needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively in an intense team environment, while harnessing the ability to build direct working relationships
• Working rights in the United States
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX intends on offering the selected candidate a competitive base salary within the range of $100,000-$125,000, based on a number of objective factors such as relevant experience, holistic skillset, and applicable licenses and certifications. The candidate may also be eligible for discretionary compensation as determined annually within the company fiscal year.
In addition to a competitive salary, STX is committed to the well-being of our employees and offers extensive benefits including:
- 100% Company Covered Health, Dental, and Vision for employees and their families with minimal co-pays
- Retirement plan options with company match (401k)
- 20 days of annual, flexible paid time off
- Generous parental & caregiver leave
- Reimbursement for office commuting costs
- Monetary stipend for office equipment
STX Commodities is committed to fostering a fair and inclusive work environment by adhering to the principle of equal opportunity for all. As a global organization, we value diverse backgrounds and perspectives and strive to create a workplace free from any form of discrimination or bias based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Compensation and benefits
401k plan with company match
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Strong focus on personal and professional development