Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises Technology, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Help build out of the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) DevOps pipeline
- Liaise with technology stakeholders in development and support
- Form part of a team to deliver systems to business users
- Develop automation and deployments to the Cloud
- Own the deliverables
- You have 3+ years of experience with development and/or automating deployments
- You have adopted or can adopt an agile mindset
- Experience with Python and shell scripting languages is a must
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in other programming languages is a plus
- You have experience with microservice architecture and development
- You have some database experience (SQL, Postgres)
- You have knowledge of Helm, Kubernetes, Docker and AWS
- You have experience with building dashboards (Grafana)
- Experience with git is a plus
- In-depth technical experience with trading, brokerage and/or banking software is a plus
- You work well in development teams, multidisciplinary project teams, and independently
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development