Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to deliver support and be responsible for administrative tasks related to the COO, CCO and CFRO of STX Group including daily point of contact for ongoing tasks in the Amsterdam Office. You will work with a range of internal stakeholders in our HQ as well as our offices around the globe. Typically, you have a background in an international environment and thrive in a dynamic environment. You are hands-on, pro-active, and service minded.
- Manage and arrange meetings/itinerary and attend to matters requiring action, including documentation and management presentations
- Make (extensive) travel arrangements including hotel bookings, flight in travel system, transportation, etc.
- Manage and approve expense reports
- Organize meetings for the global Leadership Team and closely follow up on action items.
- Produce presentations for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Proactively support the internal communications strategy and work collaboratively with the team to develop communications strategies for the offices.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related industry in an international environment
- Experience in organizing calendars, arranging travel and documentation management
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and proactive skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and senior management
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure and report on outcomes
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development