Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Head of Origination – Spain Energy Efficiency to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team includes 100+ ambitious employees who work across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Among the group’s ambitions is the scale up of our Energy Efficiency business unit dedicated to the origination and financing of Energy Efficiency Projects. This enhanced proposition will complete STX Commodities’ carbon reduction service offering enabling us to further create decarbonization solutions at our clients’ operations.” – Carlos Marín, Head of Energy Efficiency
ROLE OF THE HEAD OF ORIGINATION
For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in the secondary market for Energy Savings Certificates in Spain, Poland and France. With origination activities already in place in France and Poland, the team is looking to expand its activities to the Spanish Energy Efficiency Market. As the Head of Origination for Spain, you will play an important role in driving the business forward and be responsible for implementing our energy efficiency offering in the Italian market.
Role will be based in Spain.
- Establish & implement the country commercial strategy
- Identify & prospect energy-intensive customers in target sectors
- Lead project origination efforts at C suite level for large industrial clients, corporates and municipalities
- Identification as well as technical & financial analysis of EE projects
- Manage portfolio of projects under implementation & operation
- Identify & prospect potential EPC & ESCO partners
- Monitor economic, regulatory as well as private and public initiatives of the market
- Liaise with all stake holders in the energy efficiency space, sector organizations, authorities, regulators, to establish a working network and to promote STX as a well known players in the origination market.
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience working at an energy service/management company or similar corporates are advantageous
- Exposure to energy efficiency certificates or similar products
- Deep technical knowledge to generate value adding solutions
- Experience gained in advising, consulting or executing energy efficiency projects
- Exposure to senior stakeholders of business
- Excellent English language skills
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development