Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for an HR Operations Specialist to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As HR professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent talent through employee engagement, training, development, and the company culture. The HR team is collaborative, proactive, and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Maaike Altenburg, HR Lead
ROLE OF AN HR OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
As an HR Operations Specialist, you will find the right balance between answering employee questions and your other duties. You will be provided with various tools and systems to make your work successful. You also have the freedom to improve the processes and be innovative with Employee Self Services. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves challenges and a scale-up environment that requires flexibility and change without losing your eye for detail.
- Guaranteeing and acting upon privacy guidelines;
- Contributing to our internal HR audit processes;
- Spotting and implementing opportunities for process improvements;
- Researching and analyzing questions that cannot be answered immediately. For this, you know how to find and approach the right internal departments;
- Submitting mutations to payroll;
- Maintaining appropriate data in systems such as BambooHR, Greenhouse onboarding, DocuSign, and CultureAmp;
- Supporting HR business partners in processes such as absence management, onboarding, and performance reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR operations experience within a global and dynamic environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus.
- You are a great communicator and have a great eye for details.
- Knowledge of Dutch labor laws and knowledge of other countries is a plus.
- You are data-based-minded and have excellent knowledge of Excel; you can create reports and make them easier to read.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours.
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development