Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Junior Technology Support Officer- Working Student to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
- Preparation of computers for new joiners.
- Responsible for installing the patches and operating system on the computers.
- Logging credentials requests for the end-users.
- Installation of applications.
- Updating the JIRA service management system.
- Managing and maintain accurate logs on machine build requests.
- Studying towards bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 24- 32 hours per week.
- Affinity with technology.
- Good level of working knowledge with Windows 10 and/or 11.
- Good level of working knowledge with Microsoft Office365.
- Understanding of basic networking is advantageous.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a wider team.
- Proactive attitude and you like to work in a dynamic environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Working from the Amsterdam office.
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development