Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
- Organize company and client events (off-site meetings, executive meetings, afterworks, Christmas party etc)
- Manage budget and order proactively supplies, stationery, and food & beverages
- Manage contacts with all external suppliers and contractors
- Coordinate and manage projects (e.g. office upgrades, facilities, events)
- Come up with new ideas to improve the office environment and implement them
- Liaise with the building manager
- Manage all travel bookings with the external party for the company
- You have at least 2+ years of professional working experience, preferably in office management/event management or project manager
- You are fluent in French and English (hard criteria)
- You are an excellent project manager with a problem-solving mindset under time pressure
- You have a proactive attitude
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Part-time job
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.