Project Manager Risk Systems
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a project manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises of Technology, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
- Project manage the build-out and delivery and the Energy Trade and Risk Management system.
- Liaise with business stakeholders including Sales, Trading, Operations, Risk and Finance
- Liaise with software vendors, outside consultants, STX technology leads and staff for planning, tracking and delivering the project
- Prepare project management decks for senior leadership.
- Host steering committees and arranging working groups.
- Own the project deliverables and determine the quality of work estimates.
- You will guard project scope and manage change requests, deliverables, timeline, and costs.
- Work within Development to automate data reporting between the ETRM and other software components trough API’s
- You have worked for 7+ years as a program and/or project manager delivering software projects.
- You are experienced in setting up a structured project governance and have experience with development teams who following Agile / Scrum
- You have a strong sense of ownership and establish good working relationships with others
- You can think on your feet, go into details whilst keeping your eye on the big picture.
- You have experience analyzing business requirements and creating plans with the business, supporting functions and IT colleagues.
- You work well in development teams, multidisciplinary project teams, and can work independently.
- You have experience working with an Agile development team and/or Scrum processes.
- Certification of Scrum Master, Prince2 or PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Commodities products and/or trading processes are a plus.
- Experience with Commodities project implementations using CTRMS or ETRMs whether it be Amphora, Openlink /Endur, Triplepoint or another ETRM is a plus.
- You are living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to move.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development