Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Project & reporting analyst in Energy Efficiency to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“Among the group’s ambitions is the scale up of our Energy Efficiency business unit dedicated to the origination and financing of Energy Efficiency Projects. This enhanced proposition will complete STX Commodities’ carbon reduction service offering, enabling us to further create decarbonization solutions at our clients’ operations.” – Carlos Marín, Head of Energy Efficiency
ROLE OF THE PROJECT & REPORTING ANALYST FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in trading energy efficiency certificates in France, Italy, Poland and Spain and has more recently developed its projects origination activities. The team is also expanding its activities in the EU as a third-party project financier.
As our project origination and financing activities are rapidly expanding, you will play an important role in coordinating digital & internal infrastructure projects for different geographies in the EU. The role will be based at the HQ in Amsterdam to facilitate the interaction with the HQ functions (finance, operation, marketing, among others). You will closely collaborate with the energy efficiency origination and finance team members and report to the Head of Origination and Finance.
Additionally, you will also support the team to research and analyse new markets opportunities.
The role will be the opportunity for you to have a broad and unique view on the Energy efficiency Origination & finance activities at STX, but also to rapidly gain exposure to different HQ functions at STX.
- Support the Energy Efficiency Origination projects coordination and reporting activities.
Example Project coordination:
- Implementation of digital tools to target new market segments and to optimize processes;
Example Project reporting:
- Tracking and reporting of ISO certification processes.
- Implementation of a digital project management tool to enable the key infrastructure projects being implemented at a country/market level.
- Graduate of a top-level engineering or business school (Master level)A first work experience in the industry, energy or financial industry sectors would be a plus
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity
- Entrepreneurial and synthetic spirit who wishes to make a long-term commitment and actively participate in the growth of the company
- Self-discipline and high motivation
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, Python and Power BI would be a plus) and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch, French or Spanish would be a plus)
- Living or willing to relocate to Amsterdam (the Netherlands)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development