Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Regional Lead – Italy to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“At the STX Climate Solutions Team, we make use of all the possibilities, skills, and infrastructure tools of a global environmental commodities trading company. The goal is to help the world’s biggest corporates achieve their carbon neutrality targets – in the most cost-efficient way. In fact, many of our intercontinental clients not only reach carbon neutrality but move a step further to net-zero or even carbon negativity. Our department is one of the fastest-growing teams within STX and one of the few that is active in all environmental markets around the globe. Through transactions of renewable energy products we like to showcase and unlock the huge sustainability potential that these companies have to safeguard the environment while remaining competitive in the future.” – Jens Schumacher, Managing Partner
ROLE OF A REGIONAL LEAD
As a Regional Lead, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective and existing clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these demands. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a better corporate carbon footprint.
- Structuring strategic transactions and trades
- Taking the lead in executing trading strategies
- Expanding our existing customer portfolio
- Through business development identify and follow up on new leads
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with the market’s requirements
- Conducting research into the environmental commodities market to keep customers up to date
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients
- Building strong connections with key counterparties
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customers
- Conducting due diligence and investment research on relevant trading strategies
- Multiple years of working experience within a sales, trading, business development, or account management role
- Exposure to the environmental commodities market or renewable energy is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Essential commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Attentive and empathetic approach
- Collaborative work style
- This position can be based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Madrid, Spain; or Lyon, France.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.