Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Sales Trader to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF A SALES TRADER – GOO
As a Sales Trader, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs, and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails the business development of the Bulgarian market. By working strategically to establish relationships with the commercial players but also with the legislative sphere of the market, you genuinely help to foster renewable growth in Bulgaria.
- Structuring strategic transactions and trades
- Taking the lead in executing trading strategies
- Build up and extend our presence in the Bulgarian Market
- Through business development identify and follow up on new leads
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with market’s requirements
- Conducting research into the Bulgarian environmental commodities market to keep stakeholders up to date GOO’s market
- Building strong connections with key counterparties
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customers
- Conducting due diligence and investment research on relevant trading strategies
- 2 – 5 years of working experience within a sales, trading, business development or an account management role
- Exposure to environmental commodities market or renewable energy is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian as a minimum
- Commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Attentive and empathetic approach
- Collaborative work style
- Living or willing to relocate to Amsterdam, Netherlands
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development