Sales Trader – Renewable Energy Credits
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Sales Trader to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ROLE OF A SALES TRADER
As a Sales Trader, you play an important role in driving our US and Canadian market presence forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs and apply strategic thinking to tailor solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Learn to take transactions from origination to finalization
- Develop a market presence across multiple environmental commodities in both the WECC and Canadian markets. This includes but is not limited to, CA and WA Compliance RECs, Clean Fuel RECs, WECC Voluntary RECs, Alberta Offsets, EcoLogo RECs, etc.
- Build strong relationships with market participants
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of clients across your market
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes in your designated market
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related fields
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Can understand clients’ needs and challenges and apply a creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively in an intense team environment, while harnessing the ability to build direct working relationships
- Working rights in the United States
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base Compensation Range: $70,000 – $90,000. Flexible based on level and experience
- Company-sponsored private medical health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Fringe benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity.