Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Senior Business Developer – CEE to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in the secondary market for Energy Savings Certificates in Italy, Poland and France. Our team currently consists of ten people whose responsibilities range from sales to data analysis and trading. Now based in Lyon since April 2022 in order to be as close as possible to our partners and clients, we are actively working on the development of this brand new subsidiary of the group and are therefore looking for experts ready to join this exceptional adventure and make this project a success.
One of the group’s ambitions is to create a brand new business unit dedicated to the origination of Energy Savings Certificates. This complements the services offered by STX Commodities to enable us to control the entire supply chain and offer our partners tailor-made solutions.” – Maxime Hivon, Managing Director STX Commodities SAS
ROLE OF A SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER – CEE
From our office in Lyon, the Senior Business Developer will be responsible for the development and management of our portfolio. He/she will be in charge of offering financing solutions, using the White Certificates mechanism, to beneficiaries or contractors working in the industrial or transportation sectors.
- Participate in the efficient development and deployment of our commercial strategy
- Identify and approach new clients, heavy energy consumers (industrial plants, tertiary sector, and so on)
- Identify and approach contractors developing energy efficiency projects
- Technical analysis and quantifying of White Certificates projects
- Commercial management of existing Key Accounts and prospecting in the industrial/tertiary/transport sector
- Managing the projects from scratch to the deposit
- Highly comfortable with technical and complex solutions (industrial utilities, specific projects, monitoring, and so on)
- Regulatory and economic monitoring
- Monitoring of private or public initiatives that can contribute to the generation of White Certificates
- Promote the company offer and services via various communication media.
- Graduate of a top-level engineering or business school
- Previous successful commercial experience in the field of White Certificates, or energy management, and client portfolio in the industry appreciated
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity (an industrial culture is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial and synthetic spirit who wishes to make a long-term commitment and actively participate in the growth of the company
- You are customer-oriented and defend the interests of your company
- Good English level, both written and spoken
- This position can be based in Lyon, Paris or Lille
- Travel in France is to be expected
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.