Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Senior Credit Risk Officer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources, and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“STX is active in very dynamic markets, new products and new structures are often presented and investigated. As a Risk Manager in STX you will cooperate with both Front Office and Operations teams to make sure the potential risks of these new products are identified and promptly mitigated. The daily interactions with different teams create a collaborative environment where the teamwork is key to the company’s success.” – Nicola Torrisi, Head of Risk
- Responsibility for credit risk related activities regarding policies & framework, portfolio, controls oversight
- Perform credit analysis and assess the creditworthiness of trading counterparty
- Monitoring and enhancing of credit lines management process
- Prepare risk management presentations for senior management that include analytics on portfolio performance, credit lines utilizations and areas of opportunity
- Main responsible person for all collateral exchange activities
- Ensure the adherence to the internal escalation procedure
- Master’s degree Economic, business administration or Law
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Extensive Knowledge Balance sheet items / IFRS / US GAAP
- Previous experience with OTC Collateral exchange, ISDA CSA or EFET agreements
- Fluent in English, any other languages are a plus
- Pro-active, analytical, and Independent
- Strong understanding of risk concepts
- Ability to fast understand situations, foresee implications, make connections
- Able to liaise, communicate with various departments
- Advanced Excel (VBA), knowledge of programming language is a plus(i.e. SQL, Python)
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development