Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Commercial Strategic Project Manager to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF A COMMERCIAL STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGER
As a strategic project manager, reporting directly to STX’s executive team, you will work on the most pressing strategic topics within STX and play a pivotal role in our accelerated growth journey. You will work directly with the executive team and alongside our managing partners on a variety of topics ranging from business strategy, organizational setup, strategic investments/partnerships, corporate and structured finance, market entries, etc. You are driving and shaping the strategic agenda whilst providing continuous support to our managing partners to facilitate the rapid scaling of the businesses.
- Shaping strategic plans for STX’s existing trading businesses (EACs, (Voluntary) Carbon, Renewable Gas, Biofuels etc.)
- Working with the business on the implementation of the strategy (new processes, hiring, investments/partnerships, people development, etc.)
- Supporting business development (setting up new business lines and expansion into new geographies)
- Working with the executive team and the rest of lead management on a variety of other strategic topics (people strategy, marketing and communication strategy, etc.)
- 5 – 10 years of work experience
- Experience at a Management consulting firm
- Exposure to energy (trading) industry and/or sustainability topics is ideal
- Able to manage projects independently and manage lead stakeholders
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Compensation and benefits
Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
Competitive remuneration package
Pension scheme contributions
Sport and training opportunities
Strong focus on personal and professional development