Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a White Certificates Officer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels, and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Maxime Hivon, Managing Director STX Commodities SAS
“For more than ten years, STX Commodities has been active in the secondary market for Energy Savings Certificates in Italy, Poland and France. Our team currently consists of ten people whose responsibilities range from sales to data analysis and trading. Now based in Lyon since April 2022 in order to be as close as possible to our partners and clients, we are actively working on the development of this brand new subsidiary of the group and are therefore looking for experts ready to join this exceptional adventure and make this project a success.
One of the group’s ambitions is to create a brand new business unit dedicated to the origination of Energy Savings Certificates. This complements the services offered by STX Commodities to enable us to control the entire supply chain and offer our partners tailor-made solutions.” – Maxime Hivon, Managing Director STX Commodities SAS
ROLE OF A WHITE CERTIFICATES OFFICER
Within our offices in Lyon, the White Certificates Officer will aim to manage the commercial and technical aspects of a portfolio of national customers and partners. In particular, he/she will be in charge of proposing work likely to the White Certificates and of preparing the associated administrative and technical files.
Management of customers and partners:
- Support for our industrial customers and tertiary companies in the evaluation of their energy saving potential;
- Response to requests for costing of White Certificates files from our professional partners;
- Follow-up and construction of technical and administrative files for White Certificates applications;
- Regular reporting of partner activity and performance.
Development of new partnerships:
- Support of our business development in the targeting of prospects and in the commercial contract;
- Construction of tools and supports allowing a rise on the competence of the entity.
- Graduate of an Engineering school or holder of a Bac+2 of the DUT GTE type (Thermal and energy engineering) with a first successful professional experience;
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity;
- Entrepreneurial and synthetic spirit and who wishes to commit to the long term and participate in the development of the company;
- You are customer-oriented and defend the interests of the company;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Position based in Lyon;
- Travel in France is to be expected.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.